We are seeking dedicated React.js front-end developers to join our growing company. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps using React.
As a React.js developer, you will implement new features and maintain existing code using React and other standard tools in the React ecosystem, such as Node.js and Yarn. Your duties will include designing software solutions to meet project requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing tests, and fixing bugs.
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Have basic knowledge of understanding RESTful API standards
- Good at problem-solving, communication skills, and teamwork with responsibility
- Good at research and presenting new technologies
- Ability to read and understand English documents.
- Knowledge of frameworks available for it such as Vuejs, Reactjs is plus
- Knowledge of TypeScript is plus
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git is plus
Working time: Monday to Friday
Office hours: 8h30 – 17h45 and Break time: 12h00 – 13h15